What happens ...
In just one 60-90 minute session...
We'll create a budget for you that will allow you to spend whatever you can afford. It'll give you a clear picture of a day-by-day plan as to how much to pay toward what bills and when. Upon payment, you'll receive a copy of this budget in your preferred format (e.g. Word, Excel, PDF, etc.)
If YOU can answer these questions...
- What is the amount and due date for every bill you have?
- What is the net check amount of your paycheck?
- When will you get your next paycheck and how often do you receive it?
- How much money do you have in your checking account(s) right now?
WE can answer these questions...
- Are you making enough to pay your bills?
- How much extra money will you have at any time in the future?
- Can you afford to pay extra to any debt?
- How much extra money can you save?
- When can you be out of debt?
- Do you need additional income to survive?
On-going sessions are usually necessary in the following situations:
- Regular monitoring of a determined spending plan.
- Analyzing complex financial information (several bank accounts, investments, etc.)
- Not all financial information is provided in the first visit
- Organizing paperwork or financial data on a computer software system (Quicken, Quickbooks, etc.)
- Financial counseling sessions (sometimes for couples and shop-aholics).